Shopping + Party = Multiply

After the FreewayxManansala launch in Glorietta, the blogger friends and I rushed to White Space in Pasong Tamo Extension for most talked ab...

After the FreewayxManansala launch in Glorietta, the blogger friends and I rushed to White Space in Pasong Tamo Extension for most talked about 'shopping party', the Multiply Shopping Party! My date for the night was one of my closest friends college, Maita. Wow, that felt different to say now that I graduated haha!

We were really late already and I guess the contests had just finished right around the time we got there.


Multiply certainly went all-out with transforming the venue into a shopping haven that features products and stores that are exclusively available in Multiply. As expected, Multiply did a job well done by putting shopping and partying together, and further reaching out to a wider audience. The place was packed with merchants, bloggers, party-goers, shoppers, and more people from the media.


I was able to [sort of] meet two of Manila's top bloggers, David Guison and Lissa Kahayon. Lissa, apparently, is a friend of my high school friend, Alyssa. So that was a pretty funny and awkward fangirl moment, to find out your blog idol is actually friends with a friend of yours. Heehee they were really, really nice!


The Country Manager of Multiply Philippines, Jack Madrid, shares, "The Philippines is home to the biggest community of Multiply. Our six million loyal digital sellers, Multipreneurs and virtual shoppers are why we are in the Philippines and we have given them a richer, more convenient shopping experience."


Multiply gave us the chance to experience their new and improved Marketplace through the laptops stationed around the venue.


I always thought shopping would be a breeze, but time-pressured shopping definitely never crossed my mind when I was thinking this! Hehe felt like I wanted so many things but I also had to make it quick because there were some people waiting for me to finish.

 

But it was definitely fun to have access to a virtual mall within the click of a mouse! By simply clicking "Buy this", the item is already added to your cart and you can opt to continue browsing or proceed to the check-out.

Thank you so much to Maita for taking some of the photos! And thank you also and congratulations to Mr. Paulo and the rest of Multiply Philippines for bringing this kind of event into the Filipino scene!

Visit the Multiply Marketplace now and start browsing for items to add to your cart!

♥♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

1 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.