We Live For This

Just because I'm a natural owl (awake at night and sleeping in the morning, haha!), I decided the last minute that I'll go to  UP JM...

Just because I'm a natural owl (awake at night and sleeping in the morning, haha!), I decided the last minute that I'll go to UP JMA's ADHOC: We Live For This with a few teammates. It was a fund-raising event for the benefit of K.I.D.S. Foundation founded by Diether Ocampo, Ramon Carlos Castro, Jr., Edgardo Bautista, Jr., and Ma. Karina H. Tanega. K.I.D.S. stands for Kabataang Inyong Dapat Suportahan, so that pretty much sums up what the foundation is all about. To know more, visit their website.

Here are just a few of our photos during the event. It was really fun! Photos were taken by either Mel Dela Pena or Peter Geronimo.


And what I wore:

Top (used as vest) - Vintage/Mom's | Dress - X | Gold necklace - SM Accessories | Shoes - Landmark
Watch - Fossil
Gold chain bracelet, Leopard with gold hippie band (used as bracelet) - Anagon Collection
Safari style bracelet - YRYS
Gunmetal bracelet - Style Scene
Leopard print ring, Elephant ring - Random mall stalls

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.