Weekend Visit

This weekend, I had the chance to visit home since I haven't done that for about three weekends already (I think) -- and that's a lo...

This weekend, I had the chance to visit home since I haven't done that for about three weekends already (I think) -- and that's a lot considering I used to go home for a visit like every week. But right now, things are pretty cramped and I can't seem to find the time to relax -- which is what I would like to do when I do go home on weekends. Fortunately, the parents visit me when I cannot do the reverse.

Last night, we had a family dinner at my relative's house. One of my uncles who came here for my grandma's 1 year death anniversary will be leaving on Tuesday already, so it was necessary that we have this little get-together. No documentation of food and the happenings, but I assure you both were very abundant that night! Especially the food -- as my cousin, Ysha, is my witness. I had lumpiang sili (a recipe my mom experimented with and passed on to her sister haha), mussels, and squid in black sauce. Even past dinner time, when my cousins and I got together on the patio, I chose to devour more mussels, chicken and strawberries dipped in condensed milk rather than drink. Surprisingly, as gross as I may have sounded, no stomach aches there!

But before all the food ingesting and family bonding, I helped out my cousin, Krissy, with her photography class. She needed to practice/take some photos, so here are just outtakes from when she was tinkering with lighting.

And on to non-photography class related photos!


Gold dress (top) Online {via Playful Fabrics} | Blue cover-up Vintage {via Tela Couture} | Jeans Bench | Accessories Anagon

You Might Also Like

4 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.