Hello, I'm Here!

It has been two weeks since my last post, but I'm glad to see that there are still people visiting my page. Thank you, guys! As you mi...

It has been two weeks since my last post, but I'm glad to see that there are still people visiting my page. Thank you, guys!

As you might have noticed, most of my posts speak of how busy I am (with Writers' Guild, most of the time). Well, surprise surprise! I've got more things at hand now. I know I'll be complaining again at some point in the future, about how there are just so many things to do, but I really do love what I'm doing. Apart from liking the program I am majoring in, I also get to enjoy other things.

So that I wouldn't have to be so lengthy in detailing my escapades, let me just share a couple of photos with you -- which I hope you will enjoy.


Celebrated Ish's 19th birthday with the girls I practically grew up with.

Writers' Guild 1st General Assembly. Theme? HIPPIE!



Hiked up Mt. Maculot Rockies (Cuenca, Batangas) with the DLSU Outdoor Club. This was my first hike (and activity) with them!

Unfortunately, I don't have photos from Dragonboat training (every Tuesday and Thursday) -- for obvious reasons. I've also been acting for my friend's music video. I'm hoping to get a copy of the outtakes from that so I can share it with you guys.

Apart from these things, I've also managed to busy myself with school work. I've been doing a lot of shooting, submitting one film every week. I've also been writing flash fiction and haiku pieces for my Creative Writing class, and listening to the million radio stations for my Advanced Radio class. I also have Statistics and Theology this term.


Oh and do I have great news! I just recently applied for Green and White -- the yearbook committee of the University. Guess what? I got in! I am now a staffer under the Literature committee. I knew I didn't do so well during the interview and the test since I didn't condition my mind well, but I was told the piece I submitted was really good. So I'm really happy about that!

Well I better get some sleep. We'll be shooting again tomorrow, so I should pack up some energy.

So if you wanna catch me online, follow me on twitter at: http://twitter.com/megannmonday
Or ask me on Formspring: http://formspring.me/megannmonday

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.