Centennial Celebration

The Writers' Guild recruitment was a success! Congratulations to everyone involved!  This is a good start to another year with the organ...

The Writers' Guild recruitment was a success! Congratulations to everyone involved! This is a good start to another year with the organization. :-)

This school-year (June 2011), I am scheduled to graduate. A three-year course and thankfully, I'm still on time. My only hope is that it will stay that way even when I am already doing my thesis proper in third term. I would really like to graduate on time and no longer extend for thesis. I don't know what exactly I'm feeling... sometimes I'm excited, sometimes I'm not. I guess it all just depends on the situation or the point of view from which I am looking from. But over-all, I really am just thankful for having made it this far in the program.

Another thing to be excited about this school-year is that La Salle will be celebrating its 100th year. It has been really crazy with all the preparations and surprises. Being an officer of an organization, I get to be a part of the "behind-the-scenes". It's tiring, but it's a lot of fun. It's nice to know that you'll be graduating during the centennial year of the school. I just wonder what other surprises the Uni has in store.

As for now, today will be the opening of the Centennial Celebration. All La Salle schools join in and celebrate this grand event! I will post more about this in the coming days as I am not supposed to speak any further than this at the moment. ;-)

Hope everyone is doing great! And good luck to those who have just started classes today.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.