Wearing ROCKin' Smiles

I just recently added that Google follow gadget at the left panel of my page. If you have a Google account, feel free to follow (even if we&...

I just recently added that Google follow gadget at the left panel of my page. If you have a Google account, feel free to follow (even if we've already exchanged links -- and I'll follow you back). It makes keeping track of updates easier. :-)

But that isn't the real purpose of this post. This post is meant to share the three-day camp I had been on just recently. So much fun, I just have to say!

The camp was entitled: Camp R.O.C.K. (Reign of Christ the King). It was a YFC (Youth For Christ) camp that was held in Oasis of Prayer, Cavite, wherein we got to stay in for three days and two nights at the place inside this cool dormitory. It was a great feeling doing "praisefests" and meeting new friends.

Here are just a couple of pictures c/o my cousin, Krissy (although I think it was Arje who held the camera for most of the trip):







Hope everyone's having just as much fun as I am having!

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. oh i also have a friend who's a YFC member and she's also a blogger name iway or liway. I think it's really fun doing your activity just watching the picture itself. sad to say I am not that very active when it comes to church activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to know that you're a yfc member. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi. followed ur twitter. :D
    im @chingdynasty :D

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.