Strutting Around Town

While having lunch with a friend yesterday, we got into talking about how busy we've both been and how crazy it is to be living in the s...

While having lunch with a friend yesterday, we got into talking about how busy we've both been and how crazy it is to be living in the same village but still not being able to see each other. Although, she says, "I don't get how you do it... you still get to go out."

I looked into the files I have on my laptop -- photos of events I've been to during and after the third term, just waiting to be posted on here. I replied with a smile. I honestly don't know either how I do it, but sometimes, you just have to get out there... it gives you room to breathe and helps you regain composure.

Now that I am on break and have more time to post, let me just do a photo update of the events and places I've been to that I haven't had the chance to talk about (or I may have mentioned, but never showed pictures of).

Helped out Writers' Guild with the Fashion Show for A Cause. Thank you to Whoops and Reborn for sponsoring the clothes. Proceeds went to the Jaime Hilario Integrated School-La Salle in Bagac, Bataan.

Supported a friend by attending their organization's party. MaFIA's year-end party, Escape!

The much-needed reunion of best-est friends. Coffee, shopping, and dinner at National Sports Grill in Greenbelt. Lotsa love.

It's official! Writers' Guild Officers Turnover party. I will miss the officers of AY 2009-2010. It was wonderful working with everyone! Good luck to us, '10-'11 officers! We can do this!

By the way, I finally got a Formspring.me account! So go on, ask me questions: http://formspring.me/megannmonday and follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/megannmonday :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. yes naman, twin! model! haha now im really looking forward to our photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.