Cheer Face and Good Times

As my bestfriend was studying for her tests tomorrow, I decided to crash her condo to start working on my photo essay portfolio. Two portfol...

As my bestfriend was studying for her tests tomorrow, I decided to crash her condo to start working on my photo essay portfolio. Two portfolios are actually in the works right now, and I'm really finding it hard to conceptualize the photos for each. Although, I'm hoping this photographer's block (even though I don't really consider myself a photographer) will end soon so I can finally finish.




On a lighter note, the competition is finally over and COLLEGE OF LIBERAL ARTS WON THIRD PLACE! I'm sure we could have done better though, but given the time frame we had to work with... third place is good. Finally, all the hard work, the late nights, the bruises, the sweat, the blood (literally), and all the fears were all worth it! I love you, CLA Supahflyyyy! Photos below are from greenarcherph.multiply.com (except for the last one)







And to celebrate the victory and our love for dance, we all headed down to The Fort for the after-party at Encore last Saturday. My feet got killed from all the dancing and walking, but it was so worth it! Although it was quite disappointing that the organizers for this weren't able to find a way for some of the freshmen members of the squad to get in... so in lieu of this, we decided to move to Fuel which was just a couple of steps away from Encore. Good times. Good times, indeed.



It was a great way to end such a stressful week... to put everything aside for the time-being and party with the most awesome squad ever! It was so tiring, but SO MUCH FUN! CLA Supahfly, we should do this more often. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.